Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Simple Mango Dessert

Sweet fruits with cream make the easiest desserts. Not only are they delicious but they are not loaded with extra sugar. In fact I did not use any sugar in these glasses. And it's also about enjoying mangoes for maybe the last time this year...before next year's summer comes laden with the fruit as well as interesting recipes.

To make these, you'll need:

Ripe but firm mangoes
Cream (  I used Amul Fresh Cream)
Passion Fruit
Any other sweet fruit in season (optional)

Peel and cut the mango into bite-size pieces. Put the pieces into individual glasses depending on the quantity you need. Whip the cream and pour over the mango pieces. Cut the passion fruit and pour the orange/yellow liquid right on top. Chill for an hour and serve.

I have not used the quantities in my recipe since it's not about cooked products. It's all about individual preferences. And options about adding more or less will always with all you wonderful cooks out there.:)

Blending Flavours is on Facebook. I hope you'll visit and like my page!
Post a Comment