Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Cake Donuts


More inspiration for baking came with a new donut pan from Zansaar. These are cakes that I made using the pan today. There's no time for making real donuts now as my husband and I are going on a short holiday to Bhutan and there are several things that need my attention. We're leaving tomorrow.
Fresh out of the oven
I used my usual mix of ingredients along with a bar of chocolate that I chopped up and mixed in the cake batter. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Once they were out of the oven they  were dunked in melted butter and given a sugar bath.
These cake donuts (I made two dozen) will be packed off to Delhi for my boys. I won't be visiting/commenting for the next five days. Looking forward to sharing the sights of a fascinating country later when I return...

Thank you for stopping by today. Blending Flavours is on Facebook. Hope you visit and Like my page!
Post a Comment